Changes and revolutions are what make us advanced and upgraded. Don’t you think?
Imagine if no industrial revolution would have taken place, would you be able to get your products on time or at the same cost?
This shows how important a revolution is.
So, in these fast-paced IT sectors, revolution is expected? Or what it will be?
How the IT/ICT industry business channel is going to revolutionize?
The internet has changed how the IT/ICT business works completely. It has opened up new ideas for businesses. Here is how:
- Communication: Communication combined with the internet has given birth to a new dimension of connectivity of information. Employees are now in constant touch through emails, messaging, office intranet, etc.
- Collaboration: The internet has helped in collaboration among employees of an organization. Geographical boundaries are no longer a problem for the project work and sharing of information.
- Business Transaction: The internet has boosted the culture of e-commerce platforms. Many businesses have opened shops through e-commerce platforms. Internet banking, UPI, etc. are part of normal transactions.
- Work Flexibility: The internet has enabled employees to work from remote locations and homes. It has helped employees by remaining in touch with the happenings in the workplace.
- Web-based application: The internet has enabled new concepts like cloud computing, which has the power to process and store data in a very large proportion.
This shows how the internet has made a big impact on how business gets conducted.
Why is it important to digitize your business?
Today, all companies are starting to use digital technology to overcome the limitations of the physical world. It allows the business to release its products to the market faster.
There are a lot of reasons to digitize your business, enough that we can’t talk all about it in one go!
Going digital affects different fields of business like retailers, integrators, distributors, etc.
Here is how-
➯Digitalization for Resellers:
Digitization opens up many new ideas and paths for the retailers like-
- They can provide customers with new purchase and delivery options.
- The stores are accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Social media acts as an advertising platform.
- Modern technologies like AI, AR/VR can be used to improve the customer experience.
- They can use machine learning to make some important business decisions.
- Personalized digital solutions eventually attract more customers to retail.
➯Digitization for Integrators:
Traditional System Integrators are no longer sufficient nowadays. Digitalizing integrator is a great need in today’s businesses but at the same time it also needs new unique skill sets, such as-
- Strategy for customer experience
- Journey mapping customer
- UX designs
- Implementing new marketing/sales platforms
- Front-end development
- Analytics and optimization.
They help to redefine the experience for today’s users.
➯Digitization for Resellers
Retailers with digital transformation can achieve agility, flexibility, and responsiveness to drive a new course and at the same time evolve. Here is how-
- It helps to enable operational data to produce insights about the supply chain, IT, and demands of the customer.
- It deploys tools to serve the client effectively.
- Automation and digitization of the existing systems.
- Transferring the workload to the cloud
These measures can help digital retailers to win under every condition.
➯Digitization for distributors
Digitalization helps distributors to expand their market and reach business goals. It also helps in-
- Increasing their visibility
- Increasing resilience
- Improving customer experience
- Increasing profit
- Shifting the market priority in their favor
So, can we say that digitalization can be the new revolution in the IT/ICT business channel?
What new features does it provide?
Now that we know how important the digital revolution is for IT/ICT businesses. One more feature that can affect all the business fields is blockchain.
What is blockchain?
Blockchain is a technology that records transactions to a digital ledger where they cannot be further changed or altered in any way. These blocks of information have been linked through cryptography. The information on a blockchain is easily verifiable and open to the common public. They are decentralized, so the data is shared with all the computers on the network. The blockchain has many real-world applications like-
- Sharing of data
Cryptocurrency shows that blockchain could be used as a marketplace to share or sell data that is unused.
NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) is a new way to prove digital ownership. These are used as distributed public ledgers that record transactions.
- Digital voting
Blockchain can provide the ability to vote digitally. It is transparent enough so that the voters would be able to see if something was altered.
It is easy to apply when it comes to monitoring the supply chain. Blockchain enables enterprises, and even the consumers, how the products perform from the quality-control point of view.
It is an advanced form of the internet that is powered by a blockchain decentralized environment. In simple words, search results, social networking sites, marketplaces, and other services will all be created on the blockchain which will allow developments such as-
- Uncensored content
- Inclusive payment systems
Soon there is going to be a big revolution in the IT channel business, which will change the way IT businesses run now. So, as a part of the IT business, are you ready?
What is the ICT circle?
The B2B Platform for ICT channel: Vendors, Distributors, Resellers, and System Integrators from all over the world can transact with each other using the utilities of this platform. The features offered by ICT Circle are easy to use and give flexibility to seamlessly indent sales, procurement, marketing, and training to its subscribers, ultimately simplifying the day-to-day processes of the ICT fraternity
Wanna learn more about the ICT circle?
Visit here: https://www.ictcircle.com